Ir al contenido principal

workshop

honestly this was not a good semester for me in the educational so I will talk about the subject that as an architecture student I should always enjoy or at least try that is workshop, in this semester workshop was marked by being my second verz in a traller of that level so it started in a rather frustrating way for me, but little by little I started to motivate myself with the project and to recover a good level, to then fall again and now to go back to the good thing is that as it is not enough it is impossible to return to lower the level, so in conclusion for me it has been a workshop with different emotions, but apparently it will have a happy ending.
For those who do not know what the workshop is, it is where, in theory, all the other subjects come together and are carried out with projects that incorporate the variables learned or, in a few words, where the models are made.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blogpost 1

Hi, my name is Juan Oñate. I was born on October 22, 1998 in Santiago, Chile. All my live i have lived in the north periphery of Santiago that is a place so different to the center of the city. when I was young i really enjoyed riding my bike with my friends and now still like it. I graduated from high school from a school called Liceo Bicentenario Santa Teresa de los Andes, It was one of many experimental schools to create for the Chilean government to make a better education and it seems that was a good project. My parents have lived in the same place for many years and probably because we are a very stable family. In my free time, that is not much. I like to practice downhill in the hills close to my house. wen and was young I practiced that all the time, but now with the university I don't have mani time for that.

Blog Post 2 "Why did I choose my major?"

when i was a child i thought that i can be a mechanic or car designer but with the past of the years i discover that i wil need money for live and for that i discard the first option of be a mechanic but stil thig that is mi dream´s  job so whit the second i discard it because how many chilean car designer is?. yes none. so after all that why i chose architecture?. stil don´t have a aswer for that but maybe can be for i will can desing stil but cosntrucitions. now whit my expreience as universitary i thig that artitecture is a carrera so demandig in time but so entretainig well maybe not so , but i thig that was a good chose. in the furure i just wait have work of arquitect. e

my favorite tv serie

for my is relatively easy say what is the best series that I saw and that is breaking bad, in my mind I have may goods series like game of thrones, Chernobyl or the sopranos (that I'm not finish yet), but breaking bad has the best story for my because all the characters are perfect I don't say the perfection of the Disney movies, I say the perfection of the real life in which don´t exist a person hundred percent good or bad. now talking about the protagonist Walter White that is a so correct person that unexpected has to do thing that you would never believe for the survival of himself and his family but with the time the survival leaves to be the main purpose because Walter start to enjoy his new live and personality. In conclusion breaking bas is the best series in the actuality because is the most complete story and coherent whit the real life, I say coherent whit the real life for the thoughts of the characters, not because all of us do the things that do Walter if let...