Ir al contenido principal

Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies

When the people ask me if I'm think to studies a post graduate I always say that six years of architecture is sufficient for me even I say that I be conscious that I need to be informed about the evolution of the architecture but I don 't think that I will need a post graduate studies because it can be learned with the experience or talking whit different professionals or specialists.

So the principal reason because I don't want a post graduate studies is because all my life I'm been studies either in the school and after in the university so that in the only thing I think when told me about the studies is in finished .
This does not mean that I´m will not studies after to be an architected but it don be related whit the architecture, and probably after that a few years like an architect I will studies mechanical because it was a promise what I did to the boy that i was.





Resultado de imagen para motor interior
Now to complete the two Hundred twenty words I'm going to talk about my dream if I will achievement be an architect and that be win a lot of money and travel to Italy to studies mechanical and design automotive because I think that Italy is the capital of the beauty, in special of the beauty automotive.

Comentarios

  1. The truth isn´t my attention to continue studying but it´s good that you pursue your dreams.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "Now to complete the two Hundred twenty words..." if that ain´t me, haha! I don´t know yet, I can´t write that many words about this!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you can study after the university that you really love. I think like you, the society always hope something about us like a little machine of architect but we are not just architects.

    ResponderEliminar

  4. It is true that after graduation it is not necessary to continue studying, the important thing is that what you decide is comfortable for you, success with it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. maybe yo can complement yor knowledges with another carrer and maybe you will make new proyects!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 6 years studying architecture is a long time and sometimes it feels like they are more

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I hope you follow your dreams, we all have different things that we want to do when we finish university, if yours is not to do postgraduate degrees in architecture is fine!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blogpost 1

Hi, my name is Juan Oñate. I was born on October 22, 1998 in Santiago, Chile. All my live i have lived in the north periphery of Santiago that is a place so different to the center of the city. when I was young i really enjoyed riding my bike with my friends and now still like it. I graduated from high school from a school called Liceo Bicentenario Santa Teresa de los Andes, It was one of many experimental schools to create for the Chilean government to make a better education and it seems that was a good project. My parents have lived in the same place for many years and probably because we are a very stable family. In my free time, that is not much. I like to practice downhill in the hills close to my house. wen and was young I practiced that all the time, but now with the university I don't have mani time for that.

Blog Post 2 "Why did I choose my major?"

when i was a child i thought that i can be a mechanic or car designer but with the past of the years i discover that i wil need money for live and for that i discard the first option of be a mechanic but stil thig that is mi dream´s  job so whit the second i discard it because how many chilean car designer is?. yes none. so after all that why i chose architecture?. stil don´t have a aswer for that but maybe can be for i will can desing stil but cosntrucitions. now whit my expreience as universitary i thig that artitecture is a carrera so demandig in time but so entretainig well maybe not so , but i thig that was a good chose. in the furure i just wait have work of arquitect. e

Blog 8: Personal Opinions (Climbing)

Probably the Climbing was not a hot topic, but the sport always is important for the people, and I think that sport has taken a high relevance and popularity in the las time in Chile.   Climbing has always existed, to climb the mountains, to arrive at another place or by a personal challenge. But just in the 70 "the Climbing was considered a kind of sport, now Climbing the rock not by the older objectives but to train and practice, this evolved in a very different way than we knew, going from being to practices also for mountaineers to a sport that even children of 3 years can practice this beautiful sport without having known the snow or even the mountains, and the same thing happens with many people in Santiago. Today there are more than 7,000 citizens in Santiago who practice artificial Climbing called Boulder. I knew the climbing since 4 years ago and it was transformed into one of my favorite sports because it is a good form to interact whit other persons. ...